One can join Nerolac at any level, other than management trainees. We welcome you to seek a career with us in following functions:
Decorative Sales and Marketing
- A bachelor’s degree from any of the reputed universities and postgraduate qualifications in management with a specialization in marketing.
- Over 2 years of experience in sales or marketing in consumer durables, lubricants, paints or allied industries.
Industrial Sales and Marketing
- A science or an engineering degree from any of the reputed universities and a postgraduate degree in management with a specialization in marketing.
- Over 2 years of experience in the industrial sector – B to B sales / technical services at Auto /Auto ancillaries or OEM companies.
Research & Development
- Research-minded people with academic qualifications in paint technology, chemical engineering and related subjects with relevant experience.
Finance/ Accounts / Company Secretarial
- A CA/CS or MBA in finance with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- In addition to ICWA, if you have some experience in costing in the chemical process industry you will fit in our requirement.
Manufacturing/ Central Engineering
- A bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Paints Technology, Chemical engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineering, with a minimum of 2 years experience in manufacturing or plant engineering.
Supply Chain / Materials / APO / Purchase
- An engineering degree supported by an MBA in supply chain, materials management and some experience either in supply chain or materials management Or An engineering degree and experience in administration of APO.
Information Technology / IT Support
- Requisite IT skills and SAP Modules exposure, backed up with academic achievements and real life project experience.
Human Resource Management and Development, Administrative Services
- A post graduate diploma in HR /Personnel Management with about 2 years experience to your credit.