The privacy policies enumerated below are part of this Agreement and we honour the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information on or through this site that can personally identify you only when it is voluntarily offered by you.
The website often contains sweepstakes or other promotions that we are offering or are offering jointly with another company, and we may allow you to enter electronically in some cases. In such a case, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion and with your agreement, to offer you products and services of ours and our joint sweepstakes sponsors. Additionally, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising and promotional purposes.
We refrain from sharing any of your personal information with third party stakeholders other than service providers of ours who assist us in providing the information and/or services we are providing to you. Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this site or to us by e-mail are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. We will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products. Any piece of information you send to this site must be truthful, not violate the rights of others and be legal. Alike many other companies, we use "cookie" technology, where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor's computer. This information helps us determine in the aggregate the total number of visitors to the site on an ongoing basis and the types of Internet browsers and operating systems used by our visitors. We do not use this information to personally recognize visitors or cross-reference the information with any type of personal information that is voluntarily offered on or through the website. We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site.
The details taken are relevant and necessary to understand you or your online browsing search pattern, including the Products searched. The information is collected to provide you with a customized site experience, provide updated information, related transaction information, provide help regarding usage of the Site or special offers we think you might be interested in, carry out follow ups, to assist with customer service or technical support issues, troubleshoot problems, enforce the Terms and Conditions and other related policies or to prevent fraud and unlawful use. It may be noted that Nerolac Paints has strict guidelines with respect to unauthorized access to information provided by the User.
Expected information to be collected
Nerolac Paints is responsive to privacy hassles on the internet and believe that it is important that you know how we treat the personal and non-personal data that we receive on the Internet. This could include mandatory or voluntary disclosures that you make while and for using the Site. Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identity or contact a single person. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our Site servers automatically receive information relating to the IP address assigned to the computer which you use; the domain server through which you access our Site; the type of computer you are using; and the type of web browser you are using.
- Data that you provide or you have previously submitted on our Site, including through any interactive features. This includes Personal Information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our Service, registering for a conference, posting or sending material or requesting further Services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion run or sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- In case you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any information contained in it.
- You may be asked to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We will make sure that the survey results do not identify you, or anyone else who fills in our surveys.
- Visits to our site including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you use.
What Information do we collect?
- Contact Information : We might collect your name, email, mobile number and IP address.
- Information you post : We collect information you post in a public space on our website, our app or on a third-party social media site belonging to Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited.
- Demographic Information : We may collect demographic information about you, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website or our app. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other Information : If you use our website or our app, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, the duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running on
- We collect information directly from you : We collect information directly from you when you register. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively : We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and Web Beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties : For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites, The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- We use information to contact you : We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a form submission on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions : We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or query.
- We use information to improve our products and services : We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes : We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes : We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event or promotion. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share information, if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it, if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this..
From Where do We get this information?
How we use your Personal Information?
Sharing of Information with Third-parties
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the email id and contact details of Customer care are provided below:
Email ID: email@example.com
Updates to this policy