DISCLOSURES UNDER REGULATION 46 OF THE SEBI LODR
- Details of Business
- Details for Grievance Redressal
- Contact Information for Investor Grievance
- Financial Information
- Subsidiaries Financial Statements
- Annual Return
- Public Notices
- Newspaper Publications
- Shareholding Pattern
- Credit Rating
- Contact Details of KMP
- Conference Call with Investors
- Agreements With Media Companies
- Annual Secretarial Compliance Report
- Composition of Board & Committees
- Disclosures under Regulation 46 of the LODR
- Corporate Presentation
- Conference call with Investors
- Press Releases
- CSR Projects Approved
- Annual Secretarial Compliance Reports
- Annual General Meeting
- Postal Ballot
Details of Business
In 1920, Gahagan Paints and Varnish came into being at Lower Parel in Mumbai. A century later, this paint company continues to be in an enviable position- that of being the second largest paint company in India and one of the most trusted names in the industry.
So what does it take to go from being a relatively small paint company to being a heavyweight like Kansai Nerolac?
It takes hard work and passion. It takes commitment and courage. It means marching ahead with fearless innovation. It involves taking risks and celebrating when they work. And going back to the drawing board when they do not. It means being keenly attuned to the needs of the customer. And still being invested in the environment. It requires investing in R and D, in technology, in your workforce. More importantly, it requires the unwavering belief in the product and resolute determination.
It is because of all this and more, that Kansai Nerolac is the second largest coating company in India and a market leader in Industrial Coatings.