Planning to paint your workplace? We have the best solution for you.
If the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us anything, it's that we need to take care of hygiene way more than we used to. The importance of hygiene has been ingrained in our mind, and we expect every place we visit to be hygienic. One of those places is our workplace—it needs to be clean and hygienic because we will spend multiple hours each day there. If you are planning to paint your workplace we have the right solution for you which will not only enhance the look of your workplace but also protect it from viruses and bacteria and keep it hygienic.
1. Eliminates 99.9% Viruses and BacteriaWalls are one of the culprits of community-based infection transmissions. Fortunately, Nerolac Excel Virus Guard paint is made by implementing unique Shiquy technology from Japan and formulated using superior organic-inorganic hybrid polymers that are efficient at reducing 99.9% microbes like bacteria and viruses on the wall's surface. Viruses and bacteria won’t survive when they come in contact with this paint! Our wall paint can effectively reduce the spread of common community-based infections making your workplace safer to work for our employees.
2. Feels Luxurious to TouchOur antibacterial paint is not only super hygienic, but it is also quite appealing. Our paint comes with a polymer-rich texture that feels like real fabric, giving your workplace a luxurious appeal.
3. Improves Indoor ComfortNerolac Excel Virus Guard also contributes to your employees' comfort by improving the workplace's air quality. It does so in two ways. First, it absorbs CO2 from the indoor air. Secondly, it lowers the humidity levels of the workplace. Thirdly, it abates gaseous pollutants like SOx, NOx, and ammonia, reducing the indoor air’s odour. So, with our antiviral paint, you not only maintain the safety of your workplace but also make it more comfortable!
4. Requires Less CleaningHere's a call-back to the first point—since our paint reduces 99.9% viruses and bacteria, it does not need a lot of cleaning and disinfection every day. This can save your janitorial staff a lot of trouble because let's be honest, cleaning the walls is tedious and time-consuming. So your janitorial staff will only have to dust off the walls occasionally, and not disinfect them!
5. Reduces Your Carbon FootprintOur wall paint is made with mostly organic materials that are biodegradable. Plus, our paint has extremely low levels of VOC, making it non-toxic for indoor applications. So, you can reduce your workplace's carbon footprint while also having the peace of mind that your employees are working in a non-toxic environment. Now is the time to give your employees a safer, infection-free environment to work from. Whatsapp ‘virusguard’ to 70450 60000 to know more.
Want to know which colours will look good on your walls? Use Nerolac’s Colour Palette and get colour combinations of your choice in seconds.
Looking for “paint shop near me”? With Nerolac Store Locator you can find a paint store nearest to your location in seconds!
Warm or cool, loud or subtle, fiery or earthy, whatever be your choice, we have what you want.
- How To Paint Your House - Learn Steps to Paint Your House Like a Pro
- How To Paint A Room - Learn Steps to Paint a Room Like a Pro
- How To Paint a Living Room: Easy DIY Steps to Paint Your Living Room
- How To Paint A Kitchen - Steps to Paint a Kitchen Walls and Cabinets Like a Pro